love to romance 'em

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 12:56 PM

Ocena

Two years? That was a long, lonely time. Ocena shuddered at the thought, "Are you interested in joining a pack at all? I couldn't imagine being alone for that long." Ocena was more extroverted than many, to be fair, but wolves weren't made to live alone. They were pack animals. They need families, and wolves to hunt and play with. Wolves weren't designed to live alone. She just couldn't imagine it. "I understand how you feel. Meeting new wolves was my favorite part of wandering. And I remember how it felt to wonder if you were safe." Ocena felt a shudder wrack her frame, "I understand how you feel, I think." Ocena observed as she examined Syne thoughtfully. Maybe she would be interested in Tortuga - or, well, the wolves that would be leaving Tortuga. A rogue band of wolves combined the best of being alone and being with a family.

She started slightly when Syne spoke again, ears flicking easily as she listened to the female spoke. "Oh, you mean Gargoyle? He's my mate. How do you know him?" There was no jealousy in Ocena's voice, just a genuine curiosity as she examined the other female. How had this strange wolfess met Gargoyle? Did they know each other? Had she met one of her mate's friends? That would be interesting. She was sure that she would love any of Gargoyle's friends, but was this female even one of his friends? Maybe she had just met him once or twice.

There were many possibilities, so Ocena reserved judgement, waiting silently to hear what the other would say. She was curious about how this wolfess knew her mate, however.

TAG: WORDS: NOTES: