Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
07-22-2019, 12:44 PM
”This is ridiculous,” groused Zahir, who stood guard over her young charge as he dug. They were on an island under the supervision of the event hosts so Valentine had relaxed his rule against Zahir taking Tyrian outside packlands unattended. The boy’s father was somewhere on the island probably with one of the other kids, so it wasn’t like the pair had tromped across Boreas together.

”What? I can’t hear you over all this fun I’m having!” Tyrian snarked back. He shifted around so that he could kick sand in Zahir’s direction. The snow leopard protested, threatened and then moved away with a hiss when her warnings fell on deaf ears.

First he dug deep, then, when it became hard to reach the bottom, he widened the hole until he could fit in it. Then he started digging down again. Being so close to the shore, cave ins happened frequently but Tyrian was unperturbed. He was just going to have to deal with it because this was a good spot. There wasn’t anything special about it, he just had a feeling that this was the place to be. He was going to find the best treasure.

OOC: he’s at Q-10
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.