gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-20-2013, 01:10 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

A new scent had drifted about recently, familiar to her own but different in an odd way. Jupiter couldn't glean much information from the scent she'd only captured for a few moments several times before but she was aware that somebody in Ludicael was pregnant, and she knew nothing about it.

She was not cross or upset with whoever it was. Irked, maybe, but as long as they weren't bursting at the seams and only a couple of days from labor, it was a very forgivable offense. The lady knew that it wasn't completely possible to plan ahead of conception--one sweet nothing out of nowhere led to another, then another, and the next thing someone knew, a docile, prepared-to-wait couple was fucking like rabbits without consideration of their ruckus or location. Despite her own pack's rules, if there was one thing that her maternal experience had taught the Sol, it was that shit happened.

Movements of the fiery fae were slow and careful, each motion taking into consideration the scars upon her shoulders and neck and displaying her lingering soreness. Mercury had stayed to look after the pups while she ventured so her conscience was currently free of fret, her trust in her companion surpassing and snuffling all seeds of paranoia.

She happened upon the couple by chance, first capturing the scent of blood and a fresh kill, followed by the hormones of a woman with children in her womb. She stepped from the tangled mangroves, several yards away from them, and could not resist the smile that pulled up the corners of her inky lips. "Greetings," came her affable words, tone friendly. This seemed to be a couple she had not quite met--either that or she had simply neglected to remember. Had she chanced upon them before, it was probably during the later stages of her pregnancy, and even she didn't want to remember that.

Not wanting to impose further should they have been in conversation, she fell quiet, waiting to be addressed when they were ready should she had interrupted.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.