gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-22-2019, 02:22 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle listened to Justice’s report, nodding slowly as her eyes wandered back to the east, musing. “I will call a meeting tonight, in the plains, should be far enough off that our new neighbors don’t hear us clearly. It smelled like the alpha is a female, and I think you may be on to something—I smelled a great deal of similarity in the scents between her and her wolves.”

Her head tilted in thought as she mused aloud, “I suppose my next course of action will be to pay them a visit and get a read on their alignment. It’d be nice to have an added buffer from any other packs that might was to raid from that direction, but if they are inclined to cause troubles… well. I wanted that land in the end, anyway. But we need greater numbers if it comes to a siege.”

Her eyes turned to Justice, a thoughtful glint in those bi-hued blue eyes. “You’ve been in a low rank for far too long, you know. And we never did discuss where you want to be in the Circles. A fighter is a given. You’re highly experienced in comparison with the majority of our pack. Are you still inclined to continue training in healing?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.