gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-22-2019, 03:17 PM

Hannibal was excited to enter into all of the separate contests. After the fighting tournament going fairly well and rebuilding his physical strength he was ready to show off what he could do. Unless of course, he tripped over his own lanky legs or something crazy like that. Nevertheless, the competitive Klein could never give up the chance at participating in a race! The male wondered who else may have entered in. He assumed he would find quite a few different Kleins and various pack members. Maybe some faces from the challenges or winter tourney. Perhaps even Tyranis or that dreadful fanged Alpha..

The male promptly made his way to the starting line. But, what shocked him was the scent of his Empress. The sight of his dappled Alpha plump with pup filled his sight, as well as pup. He tilted his head at the sight.. Am I at the wrong race? Was I really meant to race against my pregnant sister and some newborn? The male shrugged gently assuming if he were confused the festival hosts would steer him in the wrong direction. Hannibal came up behind Belle and stood shoulder to shoulder at her right with about half a tail length of space between them. "Be sure to keep your mouth shut when running.." A devious smirk slipped across his lips, "So you don't end up eating my dust.." Hannibal cackled before shaking his head with a gleaming gaze. But, his attention was quickly turned to the path ahead.

speech

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.