gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Heloise
07-22-2019, 06:21 PM

"well, I don't plan on sitting on my butt when work is to be done" Morgan retorted with a scoff. her exhaustion was not for the woman this time, but of the countless wolves who probably joined a pack to sit on their asses and soak up the food. she gave the Legion wolf a look, her brow raised as if the other knew what she was talking about. like other wolves do, I'm sure you're aware sorta thing. "you're only as strong as your weakest member, right? and I refuse to be the weakest. I want to help. to make this pack stronger." she refused to be pitied or waited on.

winter was coming faster each day, and the piebald wasn't going to be stuck in the snow. she sighed, relaxing her shoulders as the Legion woman went on. "all the damn time" it was the territory that came with being a bastard child. "I have no wolves to call family. I have no one to rely on out here. I thought joining Legion would be best; since I can grow in a smaller setting. if you're all outcasts banding together, I wanna be apart of that. truly." maybe the woman wasn't so bad if she was a fellow outcast. Morgan visibly relaxed more, waiting for someone to come along and reject or accept her.

but until that happened, she'd talk with this woman more. let them gauge her worthiness.

"Speech"