size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-22-2019, 06:39 PM
he seemed to accept the answer, and Dutch felt it wasn't fair not to let him know how she felt. he had been nothing but accepting and inclusive. she valued their friendship. if anything, it'd be good practice when talking to Valkyrie about this. she turned back to him as he focused on the moss, frowning. "listen, Dag. I -" she hesitated, shaking her head roughy before continuing on. "I was never one of you guys. I know it, and you know it too. I came to learn and hone my skills. I was just using you guys..." she wanted to see what was beyond a world she had known, and she had done that.

Hannibal had been the first person in Boreas to make her feel like she wasn't a burden. he didn't look down at her, didn't wonder how she kept up with her short legs. he didn't snort in disbelief when she talked. Dutch had no idea where this would go, but she had told him and he accepted their children. in Valkyrie's band, they would be known as bastards. she wanted a better life for them. "I can't keep wandering. that isn't the life I want for these kids. I want them in a safe place. I've accepted the father's offer to join his pack. I'll be here for the festival, but I won't come back to you guys. I'm not sure I'll even come back to our homeland." she looked away from Dagfinn, frowning.

"I just... wanted to let you know. you've been kind, Dagfinn. I value our companionship."

""

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.