gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-22-2019, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 08:36 PM by Samara.)

Samara was more than happy to be allowed to be out of the packlands for a while, allowed to just enjoy herself without needing to make sure she was constantly on. And when she'd heard of the race she couldn't help but feel excited. Sure she was no good when it came to long distances, her joints were not her friends in those cases but she'd raced her siblings many time and those short distances? Hoo could she ever sprint. So when she approached the designated starting line and spotted not just one but two siblings she couldn't help but feel a bit cocky.

There were two pups, one visibly younger than the other and as she passed her gaze over them she idly wondered if either were family, she was woefully out of the loop. Which was even more evident as she looked upon her very pregnant half sister, fit to burst as far as she could tell.

"Well glad it looks I'll be outrunning at least someone here." She teased, sticking her tongue out playfully at her sister. "And I'll just trip the rest." She added, winking up at Hannibal. But as much as she wanted to reconnect with her siblings, especially the formerly lost patriarch, she couldn't risk being too friendly to them, there'd be time to find a place away from prying eyes for them to talk later. Instead moving off to an area where she could mostly be considered alone right now. The woman swung her gaze around, curious if Ryhme would join the race or not. Maybe she could hitch a ride with him again? She stretched her neck and then set about getting ready for the mad dash that would no doubt be the start of the race.

""

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.