size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-22-2019, 08:39 PM
she uttered thanks, a grumbling grunt but acknowledgement that she'd at least have a den now. her previous encounters with Ashen members hadn't been all good. Sirius was a good man and she liked teasing him, but that bitch Zee... she didn't know what crawled up her ass. maybe she didn't like Dutch teasing Sirius - it was quite clear the woman was infatuated with him and was a jealous cow. the little dwarf didn't mean anything by calling Sirius 'handsome'. she didn't even know his name until they spoke it at the last meeting. 'Handsome' seemed like an acceptable thing to call him.

shaking such thoughts away, she'd focus as Hannibal lay nearby. the dwarf chuckled at his insistence he wanted to learn more about her outside of their little fling. "well, my actual name is Durin Ahlberg" if they were to share children together, the albino deserved to at least know that. settling next to him, she relished in the company. all she had for it so far was a bunch of tall Vikings. she made a face at admitting her name, never liking the name 'Durin' her Ma had chosen. "I used to live underground. in tunnels and caves. never seeing the light of day. my people were tinkerers, crafters. we made weapons and armor and sold them to the surfacers."

which is where the Hjarrandi came in. "left to see the world, have adventures... end up pregnant. y'know, the whole nine yards" Dutch smirked easily, joking that becoming pregnant may not have been her goal. but she was prepared to accept it. "and what about you? what's the summary with Hannibal Klein?"

"SPEECH"

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.