how did it end up like THIS?

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 01:23 PM

Ocena

The sudden appearance of another wolf was enough to make Ocena jump slightly, head swinging in the direction of the other. She relaxed slightly at the polite tone of the female as she spoke, letting the tension melt from her frame. Normally, she was far more trusting than this, but she had a litter to look after her, and was more on guard than usual. "My name is Ocena, and I suppose I'm all right. Just not a huge fan of volcanoes." And the award for understatement of the century went to...

Snorting softly, Ocena twitched her ears as she examined the significantly larger female. "What brings you out here, Valkyrie?" Ocena asked curiously, tilting her head back to examine the other properly. She was black, with red stretching up her legs. An interesting looking creature with an interesting name. Ocena wouldn't even want to attempt pronouncing that last name. She was almost glad that she didn't actually have a last name right then. Was her name that difficult to pronounce? Hmm. She supposed that to wolves who spoke another language, different from her own, that it probably was. But Ocena had never really met any of those wolves.

Ah well. Her thoughts were wandering a bit too much today, it seemed.

TAG: WORDS: NOTES: