gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-22-2019, 10:19 PM

Someone needed to teach the babe a bit of humility herself. Banshee was a ball of angst and confidence. A Klein Princess with a pretty harsh upbringing. But, for the most part her attitude was for laughs. Banshee really didn't have a mean streak as of yet for she didn't have much of a reason to. The only Wolves she had ill filling towards would be her parents. Her father had come back but her mother was still gone. Why would she do that? Why take Mordi and Recluse while leaving me? The babe shook the thoughts from her head as more splashes were heard.

Iroh waded towards her and the babe flashes him a toothy grin. Her young pearly whites glistened beneath the moonlight. "I am Banshee Klein, future High Priestess of Ashen." If he wanted to flaunt his flags so could she. The babe smirked as water dripped from her neck and eyed him over. "I have fished a few times with my pa but never in a competition." The girl wiggled her rump and tilted her head playfully. "Lets see who can catch more Fish.. The General of the Risen Empire or the High Priestess of Ashen.." Just then Banshee spotted the sight of a Fish darting across her path. The babe then snapped her teeth at it in another attempt to catch a Fish!

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]