gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
07-23-2019, 10:26 AM

honestly, he expected Kairi to have ambition for leading. she seemed to want to do something, anything, away from Lirim's apparent lull. and secretly, Holland felt she'd be an amusing leader. not very serious and fun-loving. though he wasn't sure how he'd handle that sort of alpha, it was a good mindset. however, her admittance that she wasn't good enough to lead made him grunt. "it seems you're mature enough, if you come to that conclusion yourself." if the woman didn't think she was mature enough to lead, that was maturity showing wasn't it? he thought so anyway.

she apologized for bringing down the mood, causing him to scoff lightly and shake his head. "n-no... I shouldn't have... asked anyway. it's not my business." he was new here, and he accepted Torin as a leader. he was just curious if something would happen, that their alpha would pass it to someone he trusted to ensure Lirim's survival. Holland naturally assumed that was Kairi. he just wanted to find out if Torin had a plan. winter was coming and it was often unpredictable. looking around them to distract him from his embarrassment, the young man saw herbs and plants aplenty. he mentally prepared to come back later.

using his vocals was exhausting after such a long trip to Boreas. he didn't think he had the energy to dig anything up for use. "are you excited to be an aunt?" Holland's eyes drifted back to Kairi, his doctorly mood returning as he asked a simple question.

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.