Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-23-2019, 04:14 PM

She could tell how excited Archon was growing, and he seemed to be able to show the emotion much easier in the privacy they shared within the palace. The shared emotion endeared him further to her. As she mentioned the size of the litter he mentioned great struggle as well as if she was prepared for it. "I’m nervous," she admitted to him softly. Something she had even been hesitant to be with her sister and caretaker. "But I am young, and strong. I am in good paws as well." She used the words to assure herself more than the man who held her. As their conversation continued Archin took his turn to be vulnerable with her. His doubts in himself were laid out as he admitted his shortcomings in this venture. Her lidded lilac gaze would find his as he quieted for a moment and met his forest eyes to hers.

She nodded softly at his question, "I want to do this with you." She emphasized her point with an unabashed kiss to his dark muzzle. She felt free in her affections to him as she continued to debate internally what the next step should be. Both for herself, her own selfish reasons, but more importantly for her own family and the pack. "It is not the name that makes the man, but the man that makes the name." She tried to soothe him between affectionate kisses. Archon was one of the easiest wolves to be herself around, and despite her feelings for her vessel Belle could feel herself falling further for the father of her children.
"Speech"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.