Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-23-2019, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 07:15 PM by Lucretia.)
Lucretia smiled encouragingly. Although her bedside manner was incredibly poor, she was an excellent teacher and patient with anyone who desired to learn. It was important that Zee had a proper baseline knowledge of the herbs that would ease Deathbelle's labor pains and help with the current symptoms of her pregnancy. "Yes, everything before you will be helpful in the coming months."

Luce nosed the motherwort. "This motherwort will encourage labor and ease pregnancy, while also lessening anxiety. It will be incredible useful." She nudged the agrimony forward. "This is agrimony. It will help curb some of the morning sickness she has been experiencing. It's important to follow the agrimony with alfalfa," Lucreita paused to gesture to that particular herb, "it will stimulate her appetite and make eating appealing again. You may wish to wait a few hours, but it's best to squeeze another small meal in when she can keep it down."

She moved all of the herbs closer to Zee. "This gingseng root is for energy. She might begin to feel lethargic, especially if the morning sickness keeps up. You can put a few pieces in a still pool of water and it will create an energizing drink." Luce nudged them into a tidy pile. "I know that we did meet in the best of ways, but you must realize by now that the health and wellness of this pack is my passion. All I require is cooperation and compliance from my patients. I hope that you can see where I'm coming from."