Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-20-2013, 01:38 PM

Cherokee, of course had been right behind her. Had she listened to him she would have realized that food was in her very near future. Recently it had become quite a hot commodity in her world, because all she wanted to do was eat. The curse? There was hardly any room in her stomach any more. The rabbit he presented though, it was practically the perfect size. She giggled in delight as he attempted to talk to her, Of course I am love! I need to find Jupi... She was cut off by the sudden presence of anotrher.
Her blue and gold eyes followed her nose as the scent wafted over her. With a flick of her head she turned to see the Sol standing away from them. Her pretty pelt was marred by some scars that lingered on her back, she looked to still be effected by the injuries. Her voice carried across to them as the realization of who she was washed over the ivory dove.
Not that she had really seen her before, but her scent and image were familiar enough she could tell that the Sol had found them.
Song smiled as her ears fell back and she lowered her head, standing to properly greet her alphess. Hello, Jupiter! I'm Song Destruction, this is my husband, Cherokee, and we have an announcement to make to you. Her voice was pleasantly excited as she greeted the she wolf. She figured that she would already know the information that would be given.

Speech,