gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-23-2019, 07:32 PM
As Belle approved of her find, an idea began to further cement in Luce's mind. Once its wing was healed, it would make a fine companion for their Empress. That was settled then. She was glad that her pregnancy was coming along well, and she had to credit herself in part for its great success. Belle was carrying the weight well, but from the way her belly sloped, Luce thought there would be quite a few little Kleins rolling around in there. Certainly more than three. Had she felt them move yet? What a wondrous thing.

"Yes, yes - my apologies. Come and lay with me, I can take a better look at your stomach and we can catch up," she urged, guiding Belle deeper into her labyrinthine den. Deeper in its recesses was a large, flat stone tucked into a small cove and surrounded on all sides by shallow groundwater. Upon the slab was a collection of dried mosses and smaller furs from rabbits and stoats. Put together, it created a rather luxurious nest. There was plenty of room for two or three wolves - or one very pregnant wolf and her healer.

Lucretia disappeared and returned with a small gourd overflowing with honey. Chunks of fruit, dried alfalfa, and agrimony were suspended in the mixture. "Here you are, darling," she said, offering the gourd to Belle and settling down next to her Empress. "Now, tell me how you've feeling - pregnancy and otherwise!" With her eyes set adoringly on her sister, Luce laid her chin on her paws.