Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-24-2019, 07:20 AM

If her brother was surprised he didn’t show it, but interest played on his features as he finished with the first of her tasks. He asked further about what had happened here before the rest of their siblings arrived. Deathbelle was already quite comfortable, but she shifted slightly crossing her paw elegantly as she settled in for story time. "As I know it," she started softly, eyes glittering and smile flashing as she began to recant her tale. "Hannibal arrived at least half a year before my paws touched the soil in these lands. He has already sired one brood of Kleins, however only Banshee remains in our grasp." She knew the girl was upset with her for not spending nearly as much time with her. The consequences couldn’t be helped, however as the Empress was an increasingly busy woman. She loved her niece fiercely, but duty came before want. "When I finally found Hannibal it was his call to challenge that brought me to him. Archon was behind him, their alliance simply that if Hanni won the territory that holds a shrine to his god would be vacated." She continued, her bright eyes watching for reaction from her beautiful brother. She sighed softly before going on. "He was unsuccessful. I tried to nurse him back to health, so that he might rise and try again, but he was inconsolable and left my side." There had been a long period of a season or two where it had been only herself and her niece. "Ban and I travelled for a long time, I met Archon and established a similar alliance as Hannibal. It was a small price to pay for the support of his band." Eventually though, it hadn’t been enough. "When I claimed the crown for myself and was able to bring power to my part of the agreement we decided to further our alliance in the form of blood." Though her speech was a bit condensed, that was the majority of Klein history within Boreas. Belle was missing a few parts, as Hanni hadn’t divulged everything to her from before the first challenge.
"Speech"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.