gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
07-24-2019, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:10 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin tried his best to ignore the way the setting seemed straight out of a fairytale, two wolves alone with nothing but the night sky and the gentle glow of fireflies? Yeah, he'd just try and not think about it. Not that they were totally alone but it was obviously a better idea to try and catch the glowing bugs away from other wolves. He watched Pegasus dance around the island, bouncing like a playful child and he grinned around his own glass receptacle. All he ever wanted was to see Pegasus happy and he tried to burn the image of his friend frolicking so freely into his mind.

Finally the rainbow boy shook his head to clear it, he'd better get started or he'd find Pegasus had snatched up all the fireflies, not that it was an agreed-upon competition but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't feeling a bit competitive about it. So Célestin skirted around his friend, swinging his head as he tried to catch a few of the bugs Pegasus had driven his way.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3