size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
07-24-2019, 10:59 AM

Her teeth closed around a slippery body, and when she jerked her head back up she was ecstatic to find she had caught a decent sized fish. Maybe this part of the contest wouldn't be so hard after all! Pleased with herself, she almost didn't notice Holland was there until he asked to join her to which she nodded before tossing the fish onto the shore. She didn't know if there were plans to have a big fish feast, but she sure as heck would so she wanted to save all her catches and maybe share them with someone...and that someone would probably be Holland since he was here already. She took a moment to catch her breath and shake some of the water from her face and watched Holland swat the water. Almost as soon as he did, big fat fish flew out. "Whoa! I think you're a better Fisher than I am! Nice catch Holly!"

She smiled at him, tail wagging as she waded a little closer but not too close so as not to get up in his fishing space. As she drew closer, another flash of movement caught her attention and she dove for it, trying to pin it with her paws this time. "You're not getting away from me!" She exclaimed excitedly. Maybe she was having too much fun with this.

2nd fishing attempt!

"Speak"

Art