size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-24-2019, 11:02 AM

Samara was glad for her first chance to actually meet Rhyme's kids, she'd been eager to at least try and talk with them and had found Theory to be the most receptive to her efforts, Poem was a sweet child but Theory had seemed just as interested in meeting her as Samara was.  The pups had run off as soon as they got there, of course, it wasn't a festival if there wasn't games or new faces to meet. Samara for her part mostly trailed behind Rhyme for the time being, she was more curious about those who'd gathered than the events themselve. At least at first. As she'd watched and time had passed she'd found herself drawn to particpate again.

Night had dropped, meaning that it was time for a firefly catching event, Rhyme had picked his own receptical and Samara picked a stiff leather bag, the top had a cinche to close the opening, she didn't want those little bugs flying away once she caught them. For a little bit she was very aware of Rhyme's gaze on her and she pointedly didn't meet his look. Only really turning to observe him when he started actively trying to catch some bugs. She giggled lightly as she watched. All things considered she was glad he was able to just enjoy himself, especially after all he'd been put through recently.

Focusing on her own task the woman, decided she was going to try and catch her fireflies from beneath, jumping lightly and tipping her head back whenever she found herself under the bugs, hoping it'd prove a fruitful tactic.

""

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.