gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2019, 11:23 AM
As Deathbelle settled down, Lucretia re-positioned herself next to the Empress' side, close as could be. "I understand completely. Unfortunately, it will only get more difficult from here, but you are stronger than you know," she teased. "Patrols are not my forte, but if you need anyone to pick up some slack, do let me know." Luce sighed and began to groom her sister's coat affectionately, starting at the ruff of her neck. Zee was usually attending to these chores, but it felt like the best way to spend their quiet time together. A true bonding experience.

"A wedding?" Luce stopped and pricked her ears in surprise. The idea was curious. Who did Belle have in mind? Had the pregnancy hormones gone to her head - was she finally going to wed Sirius? Nervously, Luce recalled what she had seen in the slave chambers on the night she had attended to Zee's wounds. "Ah, and who would be your bridegroom?" She asked pointedly. The litter between Deathbelle and Archon hadn't seemed like more than a transactional alliance, a shrewd move typical of the beautiful, calculating sister that she knew and loved.