gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-24-2019, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:14 PM by Lili.)

Lili was a bundle of energy, unable to contain her excitement at being allowed to not only leave the pack lands but brought to such a busy place, there were fun things to do here too! Her parents had their paws full watching them all, though it seemed her dad had also brought a pack member she didn't know personally yet who seemed to also be keeping an eye on them all. But that didn't mean that they wouldn't wander off from time to time. Lachlan had managed to escape and when Lili caught a familiar scent her own excitement meant she was dashing away before she'd considered the fact they'd all been told to stick close.

But then, could her dad really be too angry she'd gone off to see her aunt? "Aunt Kayri!" She called out excitedly, still not totally solid on how her aunt's name was pronounced. The little girl raced through crowds, dodging steps and weaving between paws as she sought out her favorite aunt, well her only aunt, but still!

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Castlegraphics of deviant art
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3