Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2019, 02:22 PM

Zee listened attentively, ears drifting towards the sound of the shaman's voice as she explained the herbs and each of their uses. It was all so complicated, and the slaves eyes fluttered over each bundle in overwhelming confusion and anxiety. "OK." She repeated, sounding unsure. "So, this one motherwort I don't need to keep with me, right? I don't.. I shouldn't be encouraging her labor. You'll be there for that part. The agrimony I can keep for her morning sickness, and then give her alfalfa afterwards. Then gingseng root in water for energy." She felt like she got it all right, but couldn't help but wonder about the after-effects.

The conversation shifted, and Zee looked up from the herbs to face the Klein. "I see where you are coming from, and I apologize for my earlier outburst. It is... difficult, to get used to slavery." Her head hung in shame, and a heavy exhale drew from her chest. "Luce, do I need to be careful with any of these herbs? I vaguely remember being told of side-effects, how even useful herbs in pregnancy can be dangerous to pregnancy. I'm worried I'll screw up a dose and harm our coming princes and princesses." Hopefully changing the subject would work and Zee's ego could avoid further damage.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.