gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
07-24-2019, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:11 PM by Célestin.)

They danced around for a short while, Pegasus asking if he'd managed to get anything.  Célestin stopped for a moment, panting and squinting down his muzzle to try and see what, if anything, he had caught. "Tuh, ah fink." He said around his jar. It was hard to tell how many had actually gotten, he'd gotten at least one but he couldn't tell if he was just seeing double because he was going slightly crossed trying to see in his jar.

Célestin gently lowered his jar to the ground, placing a paw gingerly over the opening. Okay so he'd been right in his guess. He looked at Pegasus again, trying to hide the slight discomfort of two small dense forms bumping against his pads, their wings tickling his skin, from his face. "How uh... do you suppose we keep them in there when we go to turn them in?" Sure by carying it he managed to cover some of the opening but there'd be no way to manage being sure they'd keep all their catches in their containers with that alone. While he waited the boy took the chance to try snapping up some of the flies that moved passed his nose, trying to catch them in his mouth and not his teeth.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3