size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
07-24-2019, 04:26 PM
Noir was really beginning to feel relaxed, the ocean breeze was pleasant and the night was relatively quiet. He had no interest in the games everyone was playing, he was content with not being under surveillance. He even felt a hint of a smile play on his lips, as the sound of paw steps caught his attention. Blue and lavender eyes shifted to catch sight of a familiar form. Theta. She looked a bit more intimidating now that she’d lost the majority of her puppy-like look. They’d soon be a year old, and it was obvious in their close to adult forms.

”Theta,” he returned her greeting with a warmth that wasn’t offered to most wolves. ”Kind of terrible.” He answered, feeling his grin leave as he looked out over the ocean. ”Yeah, my mentor caught me fighting with Poem and i’ve been on lockdown since.” It was awful, but he’d been ‘good’ the whole time so at least his dad had allowed him to come to the festival. ”What about you?” He asked, honestly curious about what had happened to her after she had been allowed to leave Abaven.