gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-24-2019, 09:14 PM

Banshee slapped a medium sized fish from the water and added it to her pile. Once again killing it with a swift nip to the head region. She tried not to stare into its weird blobby eye and her thoughts were interrupted as Iroh answered her question. A little grin stained her lips despite the context of the question. He hadn't a clue her siblings were missing and it wasn't something she was willing to speak about too much. "I have a sister named Recluse and a brother named Mordecai. But, my dad has two new litters on the way, so I will have a ton more soon."  The babe stood as she tilted her head, "Do you come from a big pack? I am in a pack called Ashen." She was a curious girl with the desire to get to know those in different situations then her own.

It did not take long for Iroh to come forth with his next medium sized fish. They seemed to be pretty even so far. That being said, the babe slipped over to the water once again. She was listening for his answer whilst awaiting the arrival of another Fish. Blue eyes darted around the rippling water before spotting another daring Fish. She quickly stuck her muzzle in the water and attempted to chomp down on it.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]