gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-25-2019, 09:12 AM
Banshee had one more sibling than he did, but more on the way. He gave thought to having more siblings and he wasn’t sure he liked the answer. Zagan was the perfect training buddy, Iroh liked having him there at night. Especially with their mom starting to slow down. He’d tried not to let it get to him, but he missed their long walks around the Empire. Iroh couldn’t imagine her trying to raise another litter.

”Yeah, Risen is pretty big. Only one brother, but so many cousins. I’m training with my cousin Pyrrhic and his teacher Benkos. He’s a mandrill.” Iroh wasn’t usually so talkative, but he liked speaking to Banshee. ”His mate, Sarabi is my teacher.” He continued, wondering if she’d even believe him since the mandrill was not on her usual place on his back. ”What’s Ashen like?” He asked curiously as she went for another fish.

Iroh waded back out into the water, sure that by now the fish got the game and would cease returning to his legs. Surprisingly, after a bit longer of waiting, they did return. Sarabi mentioned him practicing patience, and if this was a practice in patience he didn’t know what was. Iroh wanted the biggest fish, so aimed for the larger shadow as it swam between his dark legs. Jaws wide and eager Iroh plunged his head into the water.
Where My Demons Hide