gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2019, 01:47 PM
ooc skipping post order as allowed by the random event!

"Oh no," she murmured, cringing a bit. What were the other signs of a potential eruption? She was young still, and this was the first time in a long time that was reminded of her own youth and inexperience. It made her feel helpless and small. "I don't know any of the other signs," Eris confessed. "But maybe after you treat the burn, we should leave this area. I need to let my family know what's going on, they might have some more information." The Sword Tree had always been safe territory, though, with predictable climates. Would her siblings be able to help at all?

Trying to push the thought from her head, Eris listened attentively to Chrys as he worked. Clay made perfect sense to her, and she nodded as he mentioned it. Eris was always glad to learn more - she was quick to admit her own shortcomings and work to correct them. With new knowledge on how to tend to burns, she would be an even more competent healer. She nodded as he spoke of all the possible uses for marigold - the flower was really incredibly handy for a myriad of woes. "I use marigold frequently too," she added, with a wag of her tail. He seemed much more experienced from her and she respected him for it. "Isn't wintergreen rather dangerous if it's administered incorrectly? What is your preferred way of using it in treatments - orally, topically...?"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]