Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-26-2019, 07:28 AM
Lucretia settled down beside her and Deathbelle felt comforted by her sister’s close contact. She sighed heavily against her Shamyn as she felt herself relax against Luce’s side. Belle placed her head at her paws and allowed her sister to groom her affectionately as they continued talking quietly in the den. ”They’ll be difficult, but they’ll be worth it.” She told her determinedly before mentioning the wedding. She closed her eyes, feeling the exhaustion of the day. ”Thank you for the offer, I may have to take you up on it.” Belle chucked softly as she leaned into Luce’s gentle touch.

Which stopped at the sound of her question. Belle opened her lidded gaze as her sister asked her for more elaboration. She had no plans to offer this information to any but Luce, and maybe Zee. She started softly, admitting all of this to herself for the first time as well. ”Archon, he…” She looked up and into void space. ”He’s become so much more than a contract stud.” Belle offered with an amused smile, her proper demeanor dropping so far tucked back in Luce’s den. ”He is so soft when we’re alone, and sweet, and.. I think he really loves me.” Her words were honest, if maybe a bit dreamy. ”I don’t know if the decision would be right for our family or the pack, though.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.