Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-26-2019, 12:32 PM
This is super short and i'm sorry <3 I wish I could flesh him out more but I need to get ready for work and I know you guys want to pick today. Thanks for waiting for me!

Name: Desolate Destruction

Sex: Male

Alignment: True Neutral

Height/Build: 36" most likely. Somewhere around the top end of the free heights. Build will be heavy.

Appearance:

First Choice - 13.

Desolate's coat appears almost marbled and is made up of shades of browns, creams, and grey. His underbelly is the darkest part of him, a slate-like grey that appears nowhere else upon his form. The creamy yellow upon him adorns his hips and back then appears again scattered throughout his feet face and tail. One ear shares this coloring as well, though the other is colored the same base brown that makes up the majority of his pelt. His eyes are dual-toned, each a stark contrast to the other. His right eye is a bright sky blue and his left a bright red.

Second Choice - 5

Desolate in appearance resembles that of a ghost, though still touched with enough humanity that peeking through the stark white of his base color you can see remnants of pelt underneath inherited from his mother. The browns upon him are few in number and spaced among his face, neck, legs, and along the side of his body. His eyes are a light blue.

Build regardless of design -

Desolate will be on the larger end of average much like his father, though he will stand far below the height of his future siblings. He will partake in daily training in a futile attempt to catch up to his littermates sizes, and in turn his body will be layered with thick muscle.

Personality: Desolate will be slightly bipolar, though as he grows he will learn to focus any negative emotions he may feel away from the fragility of his mother. He will grow to see himself as a protector for the weak and will defend those who remind him of Eulogy to his last breath. He will have self esteem issues as a child, stemming from the height difference between his two much larger siblings and feeling inadequate beside them. He will never feel like the 'favorite' child and it will bother him, there is the possibility that he may be a bit of a bully in his youth. He will be aware of his mood swings and regret them deeply - being raised in Abaven he will know it is not proper but be unable to control them enough to eliminate them completely. He will have skills in both fighting and healing, though he only wants to learn how to heal so that he can help people like his mother more easily and will not volunteer his services to any randoms he encounters who needs it.

Plot Ideas: I'd like him to be very attached and protective of mommy <3 His bipolar disorder will cause issues for him but I'm imagining he'd probably sneak out to unleash any sort of rage either through sparring or by bullying rogues outside of Abaven.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.