Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-26-2019, 04:40 PM
Belle was pleased that Hari could find amusement in her words, she beamed at him as he teased her. His words rang true though and she perked curiously at him, at least he was mindful of her condition. ”If you promise to be gentle, I think I could go a bout or two.” She offered, reminded again of the past, and the days spent training together. First though, a moment to bond. She couldn’t miss the difference in her brother’s features. As the storm clouds fell over him Belle reached forward to nuzzle his cheek comfortingly.

She was exactly sure how to comfort him, to mention her final rest as a good thing? Of course, she had no doubt that Costanza would have told her beloved goodbye before the final event. Maybe he had done something to anger her? ”She wouldn’t be giving you the silent treatment if she were upset.” She encouraged him with a smile. ”Maybe she just got a little mixed up. I’m sure she will return to you.” Belle nudged his shoulder, he had always been strong. She wasn’t sure if she could function quite so well as he did after the death of one that she loved.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.