An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
07-27-2019, 06:02 AM
ooc: Sorry for breaking post order! With the unexpected funeral and my uncertain plans next weekend I'm not sure how much time I have to post so I wanted to get one in while I have time. If you prefer to keep post order let me know, I'll fall back in line!

Kat, would you be interested in Deathbelle giving Álarr a healing lesson? I figure it would be a conversation, her telling him about different kinds of plants if you're interested.

I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr glanced at the woman who spoke and dipped his head in greeting. "Hello." He quickly shook his head as she asked if he'd been fishing before. "No, this is my first time!" Apart from bring pretty the lady also seemed really nice so without much thought he moved over toward where she was fishing. Afi eyed the strange wolves a moment before moving to join his charge.

Álarr watched the woman for a moment then tried to copy her. He waited in the water until he saw a flash of light of scales and dove down to try and grab. When his head emerged he noticed a number of interesting looking plants growing in and near the water. Afi seemed to be entirely engrossed in fishing so he turned to the two women. "My name's Álarr, I was wondering… are either of you healers? I want to learn to be a good healer and I noticed there are a lot of plants here near and in the water. Are any of them useful?"