gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-27-2019, 08:50 PM
Rags soaked in her time with the puppies. The discomfort of her heat was slightly alleviated by their presence, and she appreciated the fact that they were too young to fully grasp her current predicament. The festival would be best spent with those a bit younger in years, perhaps. After all, it wasn't like she had prospects to speak of. Although the thought troubled her slightly, she tried not to pay it too much mind. Her disabilities weren't hereditary due to having developed from blunt trauma; one day, she'd very much like to be a mother. But that wasn't in the cards this season or in any foreseeable future.

Shaking off her melancholy thoughts, she preoccupied herself instead with Torin's children. "You had a good go of it," she assured Siobhan, knowing that the pup was disappointed in her findings. "Why don't you help me look in my hole? I can't quite clear the dirt away myself." It was true. Her own hole was a mess of loose dirt that her clumsy paws couldn't quite scrape out. Maybe she would get to share some of her findings with the little ones. "And your brother, too - come along, help me finish my dig!" Rags offered with a smile.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]