gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
07-28-2019, 01:47 PM
ooc: I'm a dork. Elk count as large prey so we'll need 4 wolves to take it down. If someone else from Abaven wants to help that'd be great! Deadline: August 5th Whatever you want points for just let me know! I'm good with needing some fighters to fend off a rival bear, healers for injuries, etc.

Daisy, if we don't have enough characters I'll throw two in and work something out so we'll still get our points! Though Brandr might get in trouble for letting non-Abaven wolves onto packlands.

"A pleasure to meet you Benedict." He was glad for the man's name, knowing he should get better about greeting the new wolves in the pack but social interactions weren't his strong points. Still, the only way to get better was to practice though his thoughts soon turned to the task at hand. "Thanks, we'll need all the help we can get." He started walking in the direction he'd seen the elk before stopping, his expression deep in thought. "Actually, we may need more than two. The elk are pretty lark and I'd like to minimize the risk of injury if we can. Let's see if any of the other hunters want to get involved." He tipped back his head and howled trying to see if anyone else wanted to get involved.

"Talk" "You" Think