Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-28-2019, 03:55 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Normally impulsive, Harbringr hesitated a moment. He'd love to spar with his sister but he also didn't want to accidentally hurt. On yet another paw though he certainly didn't want to treat her like she was so fragile just a mere touch would cause her to shatter. "Ok, let's give it a try. I promise to be careful!" It would be a good exercise in self control and also in strategy. He smiled softly at Deathbelle's wisdom in regards to Constanza. "Thank you Belle, I believe you may be right."

Welcoming the distraction he returned to shore and stood across from his sister, leaving a space of about five feet between them. Quickly setting his defenses he sized up his sister for a moment and then charged. Harbringr dove straight ahead seeking to lift his upper body and snake his head to Belle's left in order to seize her scruff. At the same time he sought to wrap his upper arms around her neck, just in front of her shoulder blades. He figured from this position he could shift his weight in case she started to stagger to make sure she did not fall. Oh, this was going to be hard. Harbringr didn't have much of a plan but he hoped something would come to him as they fought.

Harbringr vs Deathbelle for Spar
Round 1 of ?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Fight Skill Level: Advanced