Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-28-2019, 04:07 PM
Zee looked on with carefully contained laughter as the titan crawled towards the shoreline, as if getting very low would help him to not fall in. He snapped at the water as she had, and while his head was submerged she let a small chuckle escape. Her friend looked properly grumpy as his face withdrew, water dripping from his thick fur. More laughter belted from her, unable to keep it in when faced with his expression.

"Oh Sirius." She chided fondly, lifting a paw to place upon her muzzle as if it could stop her from giggling. "If you keep insulting my methods, I might just push you in the next time you look away." Soft eyes glimmered with amusement - her threat was only playful. "Alright fair is fair, I'll try it your way." The she-wolf got closer to the edge so that her shorter legs might reach the water, ducking low and swiping at a nearby fish in the same attempt he had made previous.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.