size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-28-2019, 10:36 PM
She felt her muzzle move into a smile, a fond, sad, sort of thing. yes she knew why Acere had left, and to tell it in fill was something of a long windy story, and she didn’t entirely believe either of them where in the right or wrong. They just.. where

“We had different views as leaders, but I believe he would have aspired to be a leader regardless. He left because of those differences we had” she said, leaving it at that. At least they had found there way back to a friendship. She didn’t think they would, for a time.

She grinned then, thinking of happier thinks then her disagreement with a man she respected. “I trained his niece, Actaea, and my second trained Ignis” she said. “How is Actaea doing these days, do you know?” she would lvoe to get news from her apprentice, who was like a daughter to her.

She paused the conversation to take her own turn fishing, ducking her head in the water as she attempted to strike at a fish moving by.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.