ardent

Knockin' on heavens door

Sirius, Deathbelle later?(potentially may join)

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-29-2019, 07:33 AM
Aeona was a proud wolf, despite her refusal to use their servants as intended. Belle couldn’t quite predict her sister, she was just as mysterious as Pandora. Even if they were full blooded siblings. She made known that she was indeed going to walk herself, and make no further comment on Luce. Belle nodded quietly, accepting the answer but giving Sirius her own look. If her sister faltered, he needed to be there to catch her.

”Our brother supports me fully, Aeona.” She told her softly, not angry or surprised by the answer. ”Hannibal was the heir to the Klein throne, but Ashen has remade our Empire anew. I think father would have been proud of my accomplishments.” She took nothing from Hannibal, and had he won his right to rule she would have stood supportively beside him. He hadn’t though, and the Klein needed their place carved out in the world. When he left her, she took up the reins and steered the family here they needed to go. ”You are welcome, always, sister. If you wish to speak with Hannibal before committing, I would not complain.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.