gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-29-2019, 11:29 AM
As Rain explained what he had done Malleus’ smile grew. The poisoner was a crafty fellow and now more than even Malleus was glad he had decided to give him a chance. He’d thought he’d taken a leap when he accepted Rain into Risen’s ranks and Malleus had been prepared to be disappointed, but he wasn’t. Now he saw it was possible for valuable things to come in small packages.

“Brilliant,” he enthused with a dark smile. “And I suppose now that you’ve cured that malaise as well she may as well be eternally in your debt.” He shook his head not in disagreement but in what was best summed up as incredulity. “That’s very impressive, Rain. Few wolves could pull that off.”

Manipulation wasn’t Malleus’ strong suit. Though he could appreciate its application he didn’t have the desire to apply it as readily as he would warfare or diplomacy. But he knew someone who would and it gave him an idea. “I take it this sort of thing is a rather keen interest of yours? I ask because Pyrrhic has expressed an interest in exploring the...shall we say, broader topic of coercion and learning this skill and its applications might be a worthwhile pursuit until his ascension.” It would be another few years before Malleus would likely retire, so setting Pyrrhic on other things would benefit the Empire and best utilize his driven young son.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.