Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-29-2019, 01:52 PM
Zee scoffed at his remark, shooting him a pointed look of amusement. "That's because you don't know how to have fun." She teased. It wasn't like she could blame him, however. The titan had spent most of his life in slavery guarding Deathbelle and Zee had a strong feeling that with how serious he took the position, he'd not devoted much time away from her side for simple enjoyment like a festival. "Don't worry," She added softly. "I saw Deathbelle with Luce, and Archon and Hannibal are around too. I'm sure she's fine." Whether or not he was worrying about her Zee didn't know, but she wanted him to be able to enjoy himself too.

She paused to take a deep breath - slightly winded from the exertion of the fish catching - and shoved her face back under the water to try and snag another one. When she came back out of the surface, Sirius had a fish in his mouth. "Oh man, that one is huge." She marveled.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.