size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 02:39 PM
She was surprised to see his awkward head dip as he said he did not know Ignis and Actaea well. He would go on to explain what he was feeling, and she let out a soft “Ahh” as she understood him a little better. He thought he did not belong, because Winterfell was a pack made of family members. She waited until he finished again, before speaking herself.

“If it makes you feel any better, I left the pack I now lead when I was only a child, and I returned to it the day it was going to disperse. I took over it because I wanted to hold on to what it had been. For a long time those members that had stayed after I left, or had been new in that time, where weary of me, it took months, a year, perhaps, before Abaven started to be a family to more than those that had lived there before my return. Winterfell is new, its a pack still learning who it’s going to be. My advice? Give it time, see if it will become something you can be proud of” she suggested. She paused as she reached down to attempt another snag at the fish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.