size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 03:17 PM
Shaye had to admit, there was a tiny touch of temptation to win Fracture to her pack, but she wasn’t about to try and steal one of Acere’s members out from under him. He had worked hard to get enough support to launch his pack, and he wasn’t about to take any of that away from him. Even if Fracture did look like a capable, strong and young warrior.

“We do” she agreed, through she hadn’t seen Winterfell since its creation, and couldn’t guarantee large differences in them now. “Abaven is a pack made more out of refugees then warriors. Wolves that cant or wont fight, have been injured or hurt in some way in their past. They all find a home here. Myself and my second, and a few other warriors, defend and look after them.” she explained, as she tried to paint a picture of the heart of Abaven. They didn’t always get it right, Tana sure knew how wrong they had gotten it. Still, she had to try, and she would always try, to give a home to those that needed it.

She shook her head, knowing she was letting herself get lost in her thoughts, and returned to the challenge at hand. She dipped her head back into the water as she attempted to catch another fish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.