Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-29-2019, 03:30 PM
He challenged her, but she shook her head and dismissed it. Still, the Titan eyed her knowingly, a hint of a smile on his lips. He knew very well by now that Zee didn’t back down easily. A fact that had almost gotten them both into trouble on occasion. He watched her as her eyes flitted from fish to fish, wondering what she would do.

When she dived into the water, he tried not to look anxious as he followed her movements with his eyes. She returned to him, shaking out her coat, and ensuring he looked like a drowned rat. He got to his paws and shook out his own fur, which only made parts of his coat stand on end. At least he wasn’t the only one.

He stepped closer to her, and licked down the fur on her forehead that was trying to imitate a mohawk. “I would lend you my spears if I could” he said, stepping back before the moment could get to intimate, and dipping his own head back in the water in yet another attempt.