gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 04:17 PM by Shaye I.)
She almost grinned as she realised she and Fracture also had a difference in opinions. Not because he thought ‘lesser’ wolves didn’t deserve a chance at life, but because it reminded her of Acere and his differences in thought to her. Also at the fact that Acere had approved of this part in Abaven. She wondered if Fracture would leave if Ace ended up going down that path.

“Abaven is the largest pack in the land, no one has been foolish enough to mess with it yet.” she said, trying to keep her grin to a smile. She wasn’t offended by the man's attitude. If he ever thought of harming her wolves, it would be a different story. She might be old, but she knew she could take him.

“I gave them the choice, but I guess they already felt at home in Abaven” she explained, taking another term at fishing as she swiped at the water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.