Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-29-2019, 05:54 PM
Zee pulled away from his wet head playfully, lifting her head to bop it down onto the top of his muzzle in reprimand as he nuzzled into her coat. "Hey, I'm chilly enough." She laughed, leaning her head down atop him to rub her cheek against his head as if to tell him her reprimand was just for fun. The slave pulled back then and faced the water once more.

Her shoulders moved as she loosened her limbs in preparation to strike. "Just one more." She told him, eyes not leaving the shore. Finally, a fish of decent size swam past and she darted forward to aim to close her jaws around it. Pulling back, she stepped away from the store to face her friend once more. "Alright, there. Yes please lets go dry off." She shuddered as the breeze hit her wet fur.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.