gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
07-29-2019, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:11 PM by Célestin.)

Oh if he thought the sensation of the bugs hitting his paw was bad then the moment he caught a fly in his mouth he realized it was even worse! He quickly spat the bug into his container, grimacing and trying to remove the taste from his mouth. He watched Pegasus with some amusement as his friend seemed to go through the exact same thing. "We have to take them back to the uh... cloaked guy though right?" He asked, snapping at a fly that drifted by, even despite his previous discomfort. "So unless you're planning on hobbling over there on your hindlegs with your jar cradled between your front paws I don't think this is a viable solution." He snapped at another fly, bending his neck backward to try and catch it. "And I'd rather not risk a full mouthful of flies by cover the opening with my mouth." He winked at Pegasus, rising to standing, while keeping his one paw over the opening.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3