gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 06:49 PM

It seemed the other wolf was not the only one with luck tonight, as the other went to put his fish on the bank Thoren grabbed his own. It was a large fish, one that wiggled and flailed trying to get loose. Nostrils flaring as he sucked in air, he hurriedly took the fish to shore. Lowering his skull he placed a firm paw on the fishes gills and then released the fish, only to bite it again on the head- hard. A crunch would echo and the fish would go still (minus muscle spasms). Grinning he stepped back to admire his catch, his first time and he had caught a massive fish! Well…massive to him. Turning he moved back towards the water, pausing as he heard the other speak. For a moment he was hesitant, but if it wasn’t painfully obvious now- he was sure it would be in the future…no sense in hiding it. “Indeed, I’ve lived underground all my life...this is my first time fishing.” He’d add the last bit sheepishly before glancing down to search for another fish. The silver scales would flash and copying the same technique as before he dived down once again in hopes of grabbing hold and pulling another big fish to shore.

Thoren is fishing, copying Brandr.