Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:07 PM

Shaye Destruction

She got the impression the wolf before her was a little shy, he looked to her for a moment, and then glanced away again, as through embarrassed. When she spoke, his eyes returned to her, and he seemed a little lost and confused. She instantly wanted to scoop him up and keep him, and almost laughed at that protective streak inside of her. It often went a little haywire, and sometimes she had to learn to ignore it.

He attempted to snap at the bugs in the air, and she eyed his very.. Brutal way of catching them. Her Raven lifted up from her back and took to the air, circling around them as he attempted to catch the bugs in his claws, diving and reaching out with them as he entered a cluster of flying bugs. As for the ones on the ground, Shaye would attempt to scoop them into her bag as she moved across. “Thank you!” she said brightly to the man, “I’m Shaye, by the way”

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.