size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:27 PM

He spoke a word she didn’t recognise, and she eyed him curiously for a moment. It had been a long time since she had heard a foreign language spoken, and well she had picked up some of Bass’s mates native tongue, she hadn’t been much of a linguistic. “What language was that?” she asked, getting an inkling that common wasn’t his main tongue.

She watched him fumble about for a moment, before grinning and stepping closer. “here, see, i’ve folded the bag at the bottom, when I catch some in, I close the opening give it a shake to get them to the bottom and twist it again, so what I catch stays in the bag” she demonstrated what she had done, before also showing him how she scooped them into the bag. Her Raven grabbed another bunch in her talons and she knew she would swoop by shortly to deposit what she had so far into her bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.