gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-29-2019, 07:39 PM

Wyvern walked with her head held high, she wasn't totally sure she was all that excited by a race. She was hardly one for getting her paws dirty and she had no doubt being jostled around in a wild dash for the finish line would be just that but she'd be damned if she wasn't going to win. Of that she was sure. She glanced along the line, hoping to spot anyone familiar and while there were one or two familiar faces from Winterfell no one she really had spoken too. So she found a space that was less crowded, choosing not to fraternize.

Wyvern stretched her limbs, feeling her muscles stretch and loosen. She spotted Farai moving off to stand on the sidelines where a few others were watching the racers. She assumed what she thought of as the proper starting position, not that she actually knew of course.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ "The Princess Considers! ~ "Farai Speaks"

Art by Sin
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3